Thursday, June 3, 2021

Introduction

 Hi my name is Sean, This is my first  blog. My favourite colour is purple. I love sports like rugby, touch, tag and soccer. My favourite food is sushi, pizza from pizza hut  and my mum’s homemade burgers with hot chips. My hobbies are playing video games, rugby, handball, soccer and my dream is to be a star rugby player. My rugby club is Eden. My favourite authors are  Rove Mc Manus, Roald Dahl and Geronimo Stilton.    

Thank you for reading my blog stay updated bye. 


4 comments:

  1. hey sean like your post its very cool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you Jeffery

      Delete
  2. I like your blog it has given me a lot of information about you. You can not have Pizza Hut at the moment but has your mum made homemade burgers and chips? I love Roald Dahl as a writer. What is your favourite story of his?

    ReplyDelete